Transfer Articulation Agreements

Woodbury University has articulation agreements with many community colleges in order to transfer specific course credit. To view the transfer agreements, click on your major, and select your community college.

Articulation by Major

Woodbury maintains memorandums of understanding with several local community colleges. Find your major and select your community college to view these transfer articulation agreements.