Schedule a tour of the Burbank/Los Angeles campus.
RSVP for a tour
- Campus tours are currently offered on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. (PDT)
- Tours are also offered on select Saturdays at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., and 12 p.m. (PDT). Please see the calendar.
- Reservations are required for all tour times. Tour registration closes 48 hours prior to the tour time.
- Please arrive on time to guarantee a full tour experience.
- Optional meetings with an admissions counselor can be arranged upon request and pending availability.
- Woodbury University is fully ADA-compliant, however we do not have wheelchairs or driving carts available for campus tours. Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- In the event of extreme weather conditions, tours may be cancelled on short notice.
Please note: Only service animals, defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act as an animal “that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability”, are allowed in the university’s facilities.
If you are interested in the graduate programs offered at Woodbury University, call (818) 394-3338 to schedule a tour.
Other ways to view the campus
Take a Virtual Tour