Counseling and Advising
Advisers are available for academic counseling support including:
- Helping students with schedule adjustments and graduation planning
- Providing academic counseling and problem solving
- Making referrals to campus resources as needed
- Assisting with course management software
- Academic Peer Mentors meet weekly with students to provide encouragement and discuss problem solving, time management and study skills as needed.
- Offering an academic “boost” to students of all abilities, these workshops include self-assessments, exploratory discussions about challenges, and proven strategies to help students reach new levels of academic success.
Accessibility and Disability Services
- These services facilitate support including academic adjustments for students with documented mobility and non–mobility-based disabilities.