Graduate students are required to attend orientation. Orientation brings together faculty and students for an initial discussion of program requirements and tools for success. It helps prepare you for the rigorous standards ahead and exposes you to an array of support services available from your new campus community.
Note: an orientation fee will be included on your student account.
Learn about our graduate orientation
For Spring 2020, there will be one Graduate Orientation for all incoming graduate students. To register, click on the date below.
For Fall 2020, there will be one Graduate Orientation for all incoming graduate students. To register, click on the date below.
Woodbury’s Graduate, Architecture programs do not start in the spring. Please contact Janet Asuncion in the Office of Admissions if you have questions or would like to begin your graduate studies in the fall: Janet.Asuncion@woodbury.edu / 619.235.2900 x4414
For Fall 2020, there will be one Graduate Orientation for all incoming graduate students. To register, click on the date below:
• You will review curriculum and degree program requirements
• You will consult with your academic advisor and complete course registration
• You will learn about university and program-specific policies, resources, and tools
• You will take your student ID photo
• A laptop computer or tablet
• Your Woodbury University portal login and password (if received prior to registration)
• All admissions and financial aid correspondence
In addition to graduate orientation, all international students are required to attend international student orientation. International students will learn about the required legal and institutional responsibilities to maintain their status. Attendance is mandatory in order to remain in good standing with United States Citizenship Immigration Services (USCIS).
Date to come