Graduate students are required to attend orientation. Orientation brings together faculty and students for an initial discussion of program requirements and tools for success. It helps prepare you for the rigorous standards ahead and exposes you to an array of support services available from your new campus community.
Note: an orientation fee will be included on your student account.
For Spring 2019, there will be one Graduate Orientation for Master of Business Administration (MBA) students. To register, click on the date below.
For Fall 2019, there will be one Graduate Orientation for all incoming graduate students. To register, click on the date below.
For Fall 2019, there will be one orientation for all incoming San Diego students. To register, click on the date below
Burbank students: in addition to graduate orientation, all international students are required to attend international student orientation. International students will learn about required legal and institutional responsibilities to maintain their status. Attendance is mandatory in order to remain in good standing with United States Citizenship Immigration Services (USCIS). Optional shopping excursion to downtown Burbank and the Empire Center from 3pm-6pm.
For Spring 2019, click on the link below to register:
For Fall 2019, click on the link below to register.
San Diego students: legal and institutional responsibilities will be covered during the regular San Diego orientation.
• Review curriculum and degree program requirements
• Consult with your academic advisor and complete course registration
• Learn of university and program specific policies, resources, and tools
• Take your student ID photo
• Laptop computer or tablet
• Your Woodbury University portal login and password (if received prior to registration)
• All admissions and financial aid correspondence