Submit your portfolio via the SlideRoom link below. A nominal fee will be charged by SlideRoom for this service. Full instructions are listed on the site. For general artwork, we recommend scanned images rather than photos for best resolution. URLs can also be submitted by uploading a PDF or document containing the link.
All transfer applicants are required to submit a portfolio conveying the range of work completed in earlier programs. Transfer credits for Architecture coursework will be awarded based on portfolio evaluation. Submit 10-15 pieces of your best work including a range of coursework and/or personal projects.
Things to consider:
1. Critical Thinking – The ability to build abstract relationships and understand the impact of ideas based on research and analysis of multiple cultural and theoretical contexts:
2. Design – The inventive and reflective conception, development, and production of architecture:
3. Building – The technical aspects, systems, materials and their role in the implementation of design:
4. Representation – The wide range of media used to communicate design ideas including writing, speaking, drawing, and model making:
5. Professionalism – The ability to act legally, ethically, and critically in society and the environment.
For further questions about your portfolio and our admissions process, contact our admissions counselor, Justin Stadel at Justin.Stadel@woodbury.edu.
Portfolios can be uploaded in multiple parts. If needed, you can reformat the portfolio in PDF in sections (possibly by project with multiple images per project) and then uploading each project. You can upload up to 150MB that way, but it is recommended that you use file compression through PDF.