Woodbury University hosted its first annual campus-wide career fair to support students and employers network and create meaningful connections on Friday, March 5, 2021. This virtual event gave students and employers from across disciplines the opportunity to gather all at once for the first time.
This collaborative effort between Career Services, the School of Architecture, School of Business, School of Media, Culture & Design, College of Liberal Arts, and International Student Services, was a great success.
Students and employers connected through 30-minute group informational sessions, or 10-20 minute 1:1 sessions. The event resulted in 625 unique student and employer connections, with 39 employers and nearly 200 students participating.
Employers and students alike enjoyed the experience saying:
- “I was very impressed by the students I saw today. Well-prepared and able to articulate their career goals. Even better, they all showed up!”
- “I really appreciated the opportunity!”
- “Virtual was great because the 1:1 sessions guaranteed that I would have the employers undivided attention”
- “I hope to attend another one soon!”
Woodbury greatly appreciates its employer partners who helped make the career fair a success, including:
- Perkins Eastman
- U.S. Department of State
- Ware Malcomb
- The Walt Disney Company
- Moss Adams
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Le Architecture
- Entertainment Partners
- Barnstorm VFX
- California Department of Housing and Community Development
- Los Angeles County Probation
- Peace Corps
- Wolcott Architecture
- Ebru Kuyak Studio, Inc
- Hero House
- Neumeister & Associates, Inc.
- EY LLP
- DLR Group
- Valerio Architects, Inc.
- Abode Communities
- Internal Revenue Service-Criminal Investigation
- HKS Architects
- Bix Pix Entertainment
- CO Architects
- KTGY Group, Inc.
- PlaceWorks, Inc.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- RBB Architects Inc
- Lefty Production Co.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- NAC Architecture
Last Updated on March 12, 2021.