Research Area: Applied mathematics, Differential equations.
Research Interests: Inverse problems, Scattering, Integrable nonlinear evolution equations
Applications in physics and materials science.
- Math 251: Trigonometry (Spring, Summer, and Fall 2021)
- Math 249: College Algebra (Fall 2021 and Spring 2022)
- Math 226: Business Statistics (Spring 2022)
- Math 262: Linear Algebra (Spring 2022)
- T. Aktosun, R. Ercan, Direct and inverse scattering problems for the first-order discrete system associated with the derivative NLS system, Stud. Appl. Math. 148, 12441 (2021).https://doi.org/10.1111/sapm.12441
- T. Aktosun, R. Ercan, Direct and inverse scattering problems for a first-order system with energy-dependent potentials, Inverse Problems 35, 085002 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1088/1361-6420/ab2070
PhD, University of Texas at Arlington, 2018. Major: Mathematics
MS, University of Texas at Arlington, 2013. Major: Mathematics