Are you a soon-to-be transfer student looking at your options?
- Learn about merit scholarships
- Virtually meet on Zoom with an Admissions representative
- Have your transcripts evaluated by a Registrar’s Office representative
Make an appointment with Woodbury University to receive an admissions decision on the spot! Our staff will help you navigate the admissions process every step of the way.
How to Prepare:
- Email your transcripts to us by 5 pm on Wednesday, July 21st to [email protected] so we can evaluate your transcripts (unofficial or official) before your appointment time. Please put in the subject line your intended major. A list of majors can be found at woodbury.edu/academics.
- Apply online using the Woodbury Application woodbury.edu/apply.
RSVP to attend here