Our Class of 2023 Commencement Ceremony is currently scheduled to take place on Saturday, May 13 at 9:00 AM PST.
Congratulations on this momentous accomplishment. We are looking forward to celebrating this special day with you on Saturday, May 13, on our beautiful campus. There will be more information coming soon, please check this page for the most up-to-date information. For any immediate questions, please email email@example.com. Thank you.
How to Participate in the Commencement Ceremony
- Apply for graduation: The first step is to apply for graduation by using this link or by contacting the registrar’s office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This will officially indicate your intention to participate in the commencement ceremony. You’ll need to provide your personal information and choose the degree you wish to receive.
- If you are within a few credits of completing your degree requirements, you may need to submit a petition to walk in the ceremony. You may submit your petition to walk by using the RSVP link. Please reference your academic plan, contact the Registrar’s Office, or contact your advisor if you are unsure if you need to submit this petition.
- RSVP for the ceremony: Once you have applied for graduation and confirmed your eligibility to walk, you’ll need to RSVP for the commencement ceremony. This can be done by using this link.
- Pick up your cap and gown: You will need to pick up your Cap and Gown in Miller Hall prior to the ceremony. Keep an eye out for an e-mail from the Commencement team for the days and time this pick up is available!
- Arrive at the ceremony: On the day of the ceremony, arrive early to ensure that you have enough time to get dressed and checked in. Follow the instructions provided by the university regarding where to park and where to assemble before the ceremony begins. (We’ll be sending that to you prior to the date, please check your personal and Woodbury email.)
- Participate in the ceremony: Take part in the procession, stand when instructed, and listen to the speakers. When it’s your turn, walk up to receive your diploma cover, shake hands with the dignitaries, and smile for the camera.
- Celebrate: After the ceremony, take the time to celebrate with family and friends. Take photos, share memories, and enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes with graduating from college.
Preparing for the Day:
Disabilities Seating Accommodation Request:
This request is for guests of Woodbury University graduates only. Each graduate is allowed one disabled guest seat and one companion seat – to accompany the guest who is disabled. Fill out our disabilities seating accommodation request form by clicking the button below.
Disabilities Seating Accommodation request form