- The transcript is a complete record of all academic work taken at Woodbury University, regardless of whether you were enrolled as degree-seeking or non-degree-seeking.
- Official transcripts are not processed if you have an outstanding obligation, financial or otherwise.
- Grades are recorded on transcripts at the end of each academic semester.
- Normally transcripts are mailed within three business days, although you may request that transcripts be held until grades and/or degrees for the current term have been posted
We have authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit/debit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees.
- You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
- Order updates are available via text message and will also be emailed to you.
- You can also track your order online using your email address and order number.
- Your signed consent is required to fulfill your transcript order. For your convenience, a consent form will be generated for your order that you can approve instantly online or return via fax, mail, or as a scanned email attachment.
National Student Clearinghouse
Walk-in requests for transcripts can be made at the Registrar’s Office in the Miller Building. The office is open Monday through Friday. Transcripts requested in the office will be issued within three business days.
If a transcript is to be released to a third party, written and signed authorization from you is required. Parents can obtain their child’s transcript provided they have written authorization from the student.
Requests should include the following information:
- Name(s) used during enrollment
- Approximate dates of attendance
- Date of birth
- Social Security number or student ID number
- Number of copies requested
- Where to send the transcripts
- Current telephone number (in case we need to contact you)
- All requests must be signed by the student or alum.
Requests should be mailed to the Registrar’s Office at P.O. Box 7846, Burbank, CA 91510-7846.