- The National Student Clearinghouse is our authorized agent for providing degree or enrollment verifications for graduates or alumni of the university.
- Employers or background screening firms who need to request this information please visit the Degree Verify website.
- The University Registrar’s Office is responsible for certifying student enrollment. The university registrar maintains both past and present student records but cannot verify future enrollment. Students are not considered Woodbury University students unless they are currently enrolled at Woodbury.
- Students can request enrollment verifications in person by coming to the Registrar’s Office in Miller Hall. Certification letters are usually prepared within three business days.
- If the enrollment verification requires the completion of a form where grade-point average information is required, your request must include your signed release.
- *Note: We will officially certify your enrollment only for the term(s) in which you are actually enrolled. Enrollments for a future term are processed after the first day of the new term. We only indicate “anticipated” enrollment for future terms if a verification needs to be sent prior to the start of a term.
- There is no fee for this service.