The Dean’s Circle
What is the Dean's Circle?
The Dean’s Circle is Woodbury’s newest recognition society, and the first that was created just for
you, New Alumni who have graduated within the last 15 years. Many new alums have expressed their
interest in making a bigger impact on Woodbury, so The Dean’s Circle was started to recognize those
alums who are already stepping up their donation to Woodbury or ready to make their first donation,
even just a few years after graduation.
The Dean’s Circle’s primary focus is to raise Annual Fund support to enhance scholarships, academic
programs, and technological advances.
How do I become a member?
To become a member:
• You need to have graduated within the last 15 years
• Make a $250 annual donation to Woodbury (can be paid outright or in monthly installments).
• Donations can be made as a recurring gift by going to “Support Woodbury” and filling in the
Annual Fund box
• Gifts of $750 and $500, which can be paid outright or in monthly installments, also qualify
donors to a seat in the Fletcher Jones Foundation Auditorium
“I support Woodbury because Woodbury has treated me very well. I received a great education.
Woodbury is definitely a place of infinite possibilities!”
-Crystal Johnson ’08
What are the benefits of membership?
Joining The Dean’s Circle will provide you with a new way to connect to fellow alumni who feel just as
strongly about their alma mater as you. In addition:
• Advance ticket sales for Alumni events
• Special events exclusively for members
• Periodically entered into a lottery where you can win free event tickets or gifts
• Exclusive online communications (updates and “insider” information before the general alumni
• Most importantly, you’ll have satisfaction in knowing that you have helped secure the
Woodbury experience for future students for years to come and inspired others to follow in