Preserving the Woodbury Experience
Class Giving is an acknowledgment of your Woodbury experience. This is your first opportunity to give back to Woodbury, show your appreciation for the experience you had, and hopefully encourage you to stay connected to YOUR alma mater!
The mission of the Class Gift campaign is to promote a philanthropic spirit among the graduating class by providing you with an opportunity to start your legacy of giving to Woodbury. In addition, your support means a stronger university, and a stronger university means greater regional and national prestige.
If you are a member of the class of 2013, a gift of $20.13 is suggested to kick start your tradition of giving back.
2013 Class Gift Co-Chairs: Megan Gillespie and Jackson Patino
REASONS TO PARTICIPATE
• Your support means a stronger university, and a stronger university means greater regional and national prestige.
• Participation is what counts: Every gift, no matter the size, makes a difference.
• Show your commitment to and support for your university and an opportunity to leave your legacy for future generations to come.
• Your contribution will go toward student scholarships, technological advances, faculty research, and equipment and supplies for academic enhancement.
• Your gift is tax-deductible, in accordance with the Internal Revenue Code Section 170(f)(8).
• Even if you aren’t a member of the Class of 2013, you can still make a gift in honor of a graduate! What better way to show your support to someone who means so much to you. Additionally, the graduate will receive a note letting them know of your special gift.