Start Dates & Events
Domestic applicants may begin the program at the beginning of any 7-week session. International students are advised to begin the program during the beginning of the Fall, Spring, or Summer Semesters in order to satisfy full-time requirements for their student VISA.
- 7-Week Session I: (August – October)
- 7-Week Session II: (October-December)
- 7-Week Session I: (January - February)
- 7-Week Session II: (March-April)
- 7-Week Session I: (May-June)
- 7-Week Session II: (June-August)
Sample Lecture Course: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 (6pm-8pm)
Graduate Open House: Saturday, February 8, 2014 (10am-2pm)
Sample Lecture Course: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 (6pm-8pm)
For any questions or concerns about Woodbury University’s MBA program start dates or upcoming events, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at email@example.com or 818-252-5224.