Woodbury providing free SALT higher education financial/loan management memberships
Woodbury University has teamed up with American Student Assistance (ASA) to bring you SALT-activate your free membership here: www.saltmoney.org/woodburyuniversity.
SALT uses many different channels to educate, empower and engage members. The program includes:
- Proactive communication, education, and one-on-one counseling from student loan experts
- A personalized dashboard where members can track all their federal and private student loans in one place and compare payment options
- Web "self-serve" tools, calculators, and educational content
- A highly interactive web financial education curriculum
- In-person financial education training for groups of students and/or college administrators
- Advocacy and assistance with resolving complex student loan related problems
- Meaningful benefits and incentives relevant to either the higher education experience or to the financial needs students face having completed their program of study, like assistance with searching for jobs/internships and scholarships
It's your money-find and save more of it with tools and tips from SALT.